Royole’s Flexpai is the world’s first bendable smartphone. Samsung may have rolled out a similar bendable smartphone prototype back in November when Royole first announced the Flexpai, but the Flexpai isn’t a prototype anymore. The company brought out a full version to CES this week that can pre-order it right now.
However, the Flexpai’s $13250 USD price tag and lackluster specs do put a damper on that news.
The phone’s specs include:
- Model: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Core: Octa-Core
- Clock Rate: 2.84GHz
- Dimension: 7.8 in. diagonal
- Type: Flexible AMOLED
- Resolution: 1920 x 1440 (expanded mode)
- Ratio: 4:3 (expanded mode)
- Pixel Density: 308 PPI
- RAM: 6 GB/8 GB (Actual formatted capacity less)
- ROM: 128 GB/256 GB (Actual formatted capacity less)
- Supported Memory Card: MicroSD
- Expandable Storage: Up to 256 GB