One of the more interesting indie games we’ve been waiting to see come out on the Switch is The Shrouded Isle from Kitfox Games, which will happen next week. The devs announced this week that it will officially be released on January 17th. If you haven’t already played the game on Steam, this weird simulation game has you living the life of a cult leader on an island where you watch over your followers like a hawk and find sinners doing things that could usurp your power. You can end up with several different endings depending on what happens to you and your members along the way. Here’s a trailer from when the Switch version was announced back at PAX East.
As the high priest, uncover and purge heretics to prepare for the awakening of your beloved god beneath the waves. Now including the Sunken Sins expansion with a more robust inquiry system, lengthened campaign mode, and a new purification tower mechanic, cinematic ending, art, additional events, personality traits and… madness…?
- Nintendo Adds Three 3DS Titles to the Nintendo Selects Library
- Are Nintendo About to Launch an SNES Switch App for Online?
- Robert Kostich Promoted to President of Activision
- Joe Manganiello, Super Geek: Owns Dungeon, Dead Guy's Dice
- Mantic Shows off 'Hellboy' Kickstarter Box, and We're Crying
- Valiant Makes Theirs Milkshake, Hires Heather Antos as Editor
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 8-14, 2019