Some cool news for one of Telltale Games’ former lead writers as Mary Kenney has officially joined up with Insomniac Games. Kenney had a hand in more than one of the company’s storylines from several of the IP’s they worked on before everything went to hell. Primarily for both Batman: The Enemy Within and The Walking Dead. The news broke on her own Twitter feed this week, as Insomniac even sent their own congratulations to her.
Welcome aboard!!! https://t.co/tqSxjsUyHE
— Insomniac Games (@insomniacgames) December 16, 2018
It’s unclear what role she’ll be taking on in the company, but I think it’s safe to assume that it will be in a creative aspect. With Insomniac Games coming off the major success of Marvel’s Spider-Man, it naturally makes sense they want to expand business where they can and bring in some top talent to work on whatever they’ve got brewing. Hopefully we’ll get a clue of what’s up in the months to come.
- Skybound Games Reveals Latest Trailer for The Walking Dead: The Final Season
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Was October's Best Selling Game
- Hammerhead Makes An Appearance in Next Marvel's Spider-Man DLC
- The Game Award Nominees: Red Dead Redemption II, God of War Lead The Way
- Marvel's Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit