If you’re a fan of retro titles and have been dying for more of them on the Nintendo Switch, Atari Flashback Classics hits the console today. Unlike previous incarnations of the game where it was released in volumes and only had a small selection, the Switch version is 150 titles (pretty much everything already released and a couple extra) for $40. Depending on the kind of Atari fan you are, this is either too much of an okay library or not enough of a great library. Either way, you get all the classic titles people remember along with a mix of some okay games and forgotten gems. They’ve also thrown in some local and online multiplayer, online leaderboards (if you care about your high score), and a better interface than previous titles. Enjoy the trailer!
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions
- Five of the Most Memorable Unported Arcade Games
- Cancelling the Atari Gameband - What's Next?
- Atari Announces RollerCoaster Tycoon Adventures for Switch
- Atari Shows Off Their Atari Retro Handheld for the Holidays
- THQ Nordic Acquires Two New IP's From Atari Games