Square Enix and Koei Tecmo released some awesome news this week for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT as Yuna joins in on the battles. Straight out of Final Fantasy X, along with being one of the most powerful magic users in the game, she will come with Valefor, her trusty companion, who can both attack and defend depending on the situation. You can get her as part of the season pass, along with the final battlefield the developers plan to add to the game with a plane of stone floating in space. The game will also be dropping a soundtrack full of music from the game as you’re getting modernized versions of many of your favorite games. Check out the videos below to see all three additions, while we wait for the last character addition to arrive in February.
- Square Enix Holiday Events Hit Dissidia Opera Omnia and Star Ocean
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Becomes Free-To-Play in November in Japan
- Final Fantasy XI's Kam'Lanaut has Joined the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Roster
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia Welcomes Sephiroth Into the Game
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT Will Get New Battle Music in October