If you’ve ever had the itch to play an action-RPG with the Looney Tunes crew, you can today with the launch of Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem. Put together by Scopley and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the game stars practically every iconic character ever created by the studio to star or play a supporting role in any of their cartoons, from A-list characters like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck, all the way down to villainous foils like Hazel Witch and Barnyard Dawg. You can set up hundreds of combinations made up of four-character teams to face off against others online and in the game in dozens of modes. You can download it today for iOS via the App Store and Android via Google Play. Enjoy the launch trailer below!
- Epic Games Will Offer More Services to Further Crossplay Services
- WBIE Will Relaunch MK Kollective to Prepare for Mortal Kombat 11
- Funko SDCC Exclusives Wave 8: Looney Tunes and Harry Potter!
- The Looney Tunes are Returning for a Series of Shorts
- Gail Simone Writes Catwoman vs. Tweety Bird in New Looney Tunes/DC Crossover Comics