Today, Ubisoft revealed details of what will all be included with the Year 4 Pass for Rainbow Six Siege, and there’s a lot of content coming this year. As you can see from the image below, there’s eight new operators coming over the next calendar year, which we’re guessing will be every three months with the first two probably to be announced in February at the next Six Invitational. You’ll also be getting 600 R6 credits, several VIP perks that will last you until the end of January next year, eight new uniforms, a volcano signature skin for your gear, and a Lava 6 Charm. If Rainbow Six Siege is your prime game to play year-round, that’s a pretty sweet deal. The pass will run you $30 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
- Microsoft Tracked Down Internal Leakers With Serial Number Embedding
- In Case You Missed it: Here's Every Announcement from The Game Awards
- Operation Wind Bastion is Now Available in Rainbow Six Siege
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Documentary Will Air in January
- Get a Glimpse at a Possible Steam Redesign
- Ubisoft Reverses Rainbow Six Siege Censorship Decision