There are a lot of big releases this month but one of the biggest is the next entry from Warner Bros. and DC Comics Aquaman. Thus far there has only been one commercial and critical success in the Franchise; Wonder Woman. The other three did at least pretty good at the box office but not hitting it with the critics. It’s important to get good reviews if you want your movie to go beyond just being decent at the box office. Warner Bros. could use a win with Aquaman so they aren’t holding back with the promotional material. IMAX has released a new piece of exclusive art for the movie.
Aquaman has a UK release date next week so we should start hearing from critics who saw the movie early very soon. Even if there are aspects of it that end up not working at least aesthetically it is bringing something completely different to the table.
Summary: Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis, and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.
Aquaman is directed by James Wan, stars Jason Momoa, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, Willem Dafoe, and will hit theaters on December 21st.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018