No one should be that surprised that the team making Once Upon a Deadpool isn’t pulling their punches when it comes to this re-release. They seem to know as much as everyone else that this a bit of a cash grab but they are donating proceeds to a cancer charity for every ticket sold. Wade Wilson is a hero who got powers because of a terminal cancer diagnosis so it makes sense for the most part. Fred Savage does appear to be as in with the joke as he makes fun of Deadpool for this entire thing in a new promo star Ryan Reynolds shared on his Twitter account.
— Ryan Reynolds (@VancityReynolds) December 6, 2018
Are you interested in seeing the PG-13 cut of Deadpool 2 this holiday season? Even if this ends up not doing much we did get some excellent marketing out of it so it won’t be a total loss.
Summary(?): After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.
Once Upon a Deadpool, directed by David Leitch, stars Ryan Reynolds, Morena Baccarin, T.J. Miller, Josh Brolin, Brianna Hildebrand, and Zazie Beetz. It will be in theaters from December 12th to December 24th.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine Season 6: 2 New Promos Parody Die Hard - December 10, 2018
- Emmet Throws a Holiday Party in this New The LEGO 2: The Second One Short - December 10, 2018
- [Very] Early Estimates Say Avengers: Endgame Could Make $2B at the Worldwide Box Office - December 9, 2018
- Amy Adams Thinks She’s Out of the DC Universe - December 9, 2018
- Carol Danvers Stands Tall in This New Poster for Captain Marvel - December 8, 2018