Annapurna Interactive dropped a brand new trailer during The Game Awards in the pre-show this year called Sayonara Wild Hearts. By the looks of things, it appears you’re going to have an interactive music battle game for the Nintendo Switch, but not a lot was really revealed about how the game will play. But damn, does it look and sound pretty cool!
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Gameplay Trailer for Biomutant
- Ubisoft is Teasing a Nuclear Far Cry to be Revealed at The Game Awards
- From the Rumor Mill: Metroid Prime Trilogy to Be Announced
- Epic Games Announces 'Fortnite Creative'
- Cyberpunk 2077 Won't be at The Game Awards
- Review: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Gear by JINX - December 11, 2018
- Overwatch Launches Winter Wonderland with New Updates - December 11, 2018
- Fortnite Adds Swords to the Game in Latest Patch - December 11, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto Online Brings Warfare to Racing with Arena War - December 11, 2018
- The Next Black Ops 4 Zombies DLC Includes Helena Bonham Carter and Kiefer Sutherland - December 11, 2018