If you have been reading Superman of late, you may have encountered a storyline when the planet Earth is put into immense threat when it is transferred to the Phantom Zone. And becomes a target for everyone that Superman has exiled there.
So when Adam Strange turns up, all he sees is this.
Just so. Today sees the publication of The Green Lantern #2 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp. Which includes a return to the Alan Moore creation…
… and a spectacular new Green Lantern alien design from Liam that is going to last the ages.
But then a final page that… well, I mean…
To love the Earth once may be considered unfortunate. To lose it twice may be considered carelessness. Has Hal thought if checking in the Phantom Zone again? That does seem to be where it ends up. And for Hal and Adam to both call it in as a missing planet report….
How come the same plot in two such major DC titles breezed through DC Comics editorial so easily?
GREEN LANTERN #2
(W) Grant Morrison (A/CA) Liam Sharp
Someone is transporting a mysterious cargo out of the Great Void, and it spells trouble for the universe at large! Hal Jordan interrogates a member of the Spider Guild for answers and uses his pheremones as an interrogation tool, but can he extract the info in time?! Meanwhile, Volgar Ro makes a play for Earth while its emerald protector is off-world!
In Shops: Dec 05, 2018
- Forty Minutes of Alita: Battle Angel to be IMAX-Sized - December 11, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credit Scene in Aquaman? (No Spoilers) - December 11, 2018
- Aquaman Review: A Superhero Movie Without Any Depth [Spoiler Free, Ish] - December 11, 2018
- Jean-Marc Lofficier’s Writer’s Commentary on the Barbarella Holiday Special - December 11, 2018
- Everything You Knew About ‘Spider-Man No More’ Was Wrong Too - December 11, 2018