This is the DC Comics set-up at Tokyo Comic Con, as seen in this walkthrough video. With an entrance gate to symbolise the journey between the secular and spiritual., rather appropriate given Wonder Woman guards the entrance…
Check out the Batman designs for Japan, statues from Batman Damned and full size Funko Pops of Supergirl and Green Arrow, as well as costumes from Dark Knight Rises and Superman III on display in Japan for the first time.
Here’s a few more screencaps taken from the show…
Thanks to Mac, Founder and Lead Guide of Maction Planet, a Travel and Apparel business based in Tokyo.
- Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in November 2018 - December 10, 2018
- Sarah Gordon is Going to Burn an Owl to Create Vicious Creatures Graphic Novel - December 10, 2018
- New Teaser Poster For 2019’s Sonic The Hedgehog Movie - December 10, 2018
- Everything Shortbox Published in 2018 - December 10, 2018
- The British Museum to Put on Largest Manga Exhibition in the World, Outside of Japan - December 10, 2018