Developer Experience Inc. announced today that NG, the spiritual successor to Death Mark, will be released on the PS4 in Japan next year. The game was originally released on the Vita back in September, but with the handheld console now being discontinued, it appears the company are putting it on the primary system. (Where it probably should have been released in the first place.) The game is currently being slated for release on March 21st, 2019.
If you’re not familiar with NG, the game puts you with a bunch of kids in 1999 in the fictional Tokyo district of Kissouji, where all five are stuck in some sort of “death game” fighting off monsters and other horrors. The trailer to it all looks freaky as all hell. Experience Inc. also announced that Death Mark would be getting a manga series that same month, written by Hitomi Amamiya with artwork by Ena. You can currently play the original Death Mark game, which came out in North America and Europe back on October 31st.
- Chibok Girls, Hauwa Liman, Sakaba, and Other Nigerian Stories You've Probably Never Heard About
- The 13th Doctor Who Starts a New Arc in Titan Comics Solicits for February 2019
- IDW Launches Michel Fiffe's GI Joe, Tess Fowler's D&D, Butch Guice's Amber Blake, and Steve Ditko's Monsters in February 2019 Solicits
- Dark Horse Comics Launches Anthem, Girl In The Bay and Hellboy Day in February 2019 Solicits
- Marvel Comics' Full Solicits for February 2019