Welcome to the daily Lying In The Gutters. You can sign up to receive it as an e-mail here.
I grow old … I grow old …
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
Shall I part my hair behind? Do I dare to eat a peach?
I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.
I do not think that they will sing to me. – TS Eliot
Top five most-read stories yesterday
- New York Bar Sues Image Comics and Forbidden Planet For $2 Million Over Dead Rabbit Trademark
- Cyclops and Wolverine Rebuild the X-Men in February, Starting With Another 8 Dollar Issue
- Who Does Marvel Believe Your Least Favorite X-Man Is?
- How is Your Walmart Displaying Those 100-Page Exclusive DC Comics?
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now?
- Wednesday Comic Book Meet, Geek Retreat Milton Keynes, Bletchley
- Paris Cullins Signing at Comic Collection, Feasterville, Pennsylvania
- Graphic Novels Club, Oscar Foss Memorial Library Barnstead, New Hampshire
- Comic Book signing for Zebra Comics at Fnac Bali, Kadji Square, Douala, Cameroon
And a happy birthday to:
- Former Head Of Content at LINE Webtoon, Tom Akel.
- Vault PR man David Dissanayake.
- Tess Fowler, artist on Kid Lobotomy.
- Underground cartoonist Larry Welz .
- Greg Theakston, comic book restorer.
- Comico’s Dennis LaSorda.
- Valiant Hires Drew Baumgartner and Zane Warman - December 17, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations - December 17, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Damage in 2019? - December 17, 2018
- Frankensteining DC Comics March 2019 Solicitations – Heroes In Crisis, Detective Comics #1000, Watchmen - December 17, 2018
- Radio Times Celebrates 40th Anniversary of a Comic, Puts The Snowman on Their Christmas Cover - December 17, 2018