Niantic are going to dive into the holiday season with a special Pokémon GO Community Day event that will celebrate a year’s worth of events. The next event will kick off next Friday, November 30th at 1pm PST and run until Sunday, December 2nd at 11pm PST, and will have all of the featured moves from every previous Community Day wrapped into one for you to try and catch them all over again. There will also be special bonuses for each region for only three hours at a time. Here’s the finer details of the event, as we wish you luck next week.
Event Date + Time
- November 30, 2018, at 1 p.m. PST to December 2, 2018, at 11 p.m. PST
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend!
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
- Trainer Battles Are On The Way For Pokémon GO
- Pokémon GO Reveals November's Community Day Details
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September
- Pokémon GO Teases a New Fire-Type from 4th Gen Coming
- Pokémon GO Releases Special Pokémon at NYCC
- Nintendo Announces Pokémon: Let’s Go U.S. Road Trip
- Nintendo Discontinues the NES and SNES Classic Editions - December 14, 2018
- Twitch to Air Holiday Spectacular Show to Look Back on 2018 - December 14, 2018
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018
- Atari Flashback Classics Added to the Nintendo Switch - December 14, 2018
- Daybreak Games Reveals PlanetSide Arena’s Release Date - December 14, 2018