Remember earlier this year when we told you about these pretty amazing Star Trek: The Next Generation inspired moto jackets from Volante Design? They were initially announced back on April 5th to celebrate -45 First Contact Day (which happens in 2063) through the Roddenberry Store for a crowdfunded preorder, but that didn’t end up working out.
For a myriad of reasons, mostly stemming from licensing and such, that release was put on indefinite hold.
BUT- As of today, the Starfleet 2364 (named for the launch date of the Enterprise D’s crew lead by the indomitable Captain Jean-Luc Picard) coats (both men’s and women’s) are available for order!!
Described as heavy denim with rugged topstitching, the jacket is strong enough for away missions that try the crew and push our understanding of space and time. The signature angular style of the Star Trek: The Next Generation uniforms are transformed into streetwear: clearly recognizable, practical, and wearable. It’s perfect for all your voyages, great and small.
This TNG tribute will be produced by Volante Design, a company that specializes in high end American-made garments.
We can’t decide which color we want first!
• Retail price $315
• Made in the USA
• Heavy duty denim
• External snap closure pockets
• Interior pocket
• Double reinforced topstitching
• Asymmetrical zipper closure
• Multiple ways to style front lapels
• Available in Mens size 37 – 51, 55
• Available in Womens size 33 – 45
- 'Picard' Will Balance 'Star Trek: Discovery', 'Next Generation' Says Kurtzman
- New Captain Picard 'Star Trek' Series Will Film in California
- Captain Picard 'Star Trek' Series Coming in 2019
- Roddenberry Releases Star Trek Starfleet Moto Jackets for Preorder
- Milkfed Criminal Masterminds Kelly Sue DeConnick, Matt Fraction Partner with Legendary TV - December 13, 2018
- Meet The Titans of ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’, In Poster Form - December 13, 2018
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ Season 2 Trailer: Captain Pike and Smiling Spock - December 13, 2018
- ‘Relics and Rarities’ with Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll - December 13, 2018
- Jason Momoa and Co Did the Haka at ‘Aquaman’ Premiere - December 13, 2018