Major Disaster is a former DC Comics supervillain who could create natural disasters, and a reluctant amoral superhero. Created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane in Green Lantern #43, he became a bit of a joke character in Giffen and DeMatteis‘ Justice League International days as part of The Injustice League and eventually reforming as a leader of the Justice League Of Antarctica.
Yeah, like that.
He batted back and forth between hero and villain since, fighting Aquaman, joining the Suicide Squad, employed by Batman for a substitute Justice League Of America, before dying during Infinite Crisis.
Anyway, in tomorrow’s Harley Quinn #54, it looks as if Major Disaster left a little present behind. A legacy, if you will.
Because modern day disasters happen… on social media. Here’s the full preview, liberated from Comicosity.
HARLEY QUINN #54
(W) Sam Humphries (A) Lucas Werneck (CA) Guillem March
Harley and failed Female Fury Petite Tina go road-tripping! With their lives a roaring dumpster fire, Harley and Tina decide to get out of town for a mini-vacay, and wind up driving each other crazy instead. An unplanned detour leads them to run afoul of a new baddie called Minor Disaster, whose so-called “Disaster Dial” only causes small calamities such as texting your ex and pooping your pants. Harley and Tina must now put their differences aside to stop Minor Disaster before she spells disaster for them both!In Shops: Nov 21, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018