We ran Image Comics solicitations for February 2019 earlier today – but we didn’t have the visuals for Image Comics’ big launch for the month, Sharkey The Bounty Hunter by Mark Millar and Simone Bianchi.
The comic book has already been announced as a feature film for Netflix from Michael Bacall for 2020.
And now, courtesy of four variant covers – including two from Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera, we get a look at just what Sharkey – and his ten-year-sidekick look like… purple and green respectively, it seems.
SHARKEY THE BOUNTY HUNTER #1 (OF 6)
WRITER: Mark Millar
ARTIST: Simone Bianchi
FEBRUARY 20 / 32 pages / FC/ — / $3.99
Set in a brilliant new sci-fi universe, Sharkey is a blue-collar bounty hunter who tracks criminals across the galaxy in his converted, rocket-powered ice-cream truck. Aided and abetted by his ten-year-old partner, he’s out for the biggest bounty of his career. HOLLYWOOD NEWS! Netflix’s latest live-action project from Mark Millar. Read the comic before you see the movie!
- The Daily LITG, 11th December 2018 – Double The Stories - December 11, 2018
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018