The five-weekly comic book series Man Without Fear, running in January from Marvel between the two Daredevil ongoing series, was solicited to be drawn in toto by Danilo Beyruth, well known for his Deadpool and Ghost Rider comics for Marvel.
Well, that may have been a little overoptimistic.
He is still down to drawn Man Without Fear #1 in January.
But as of yesterday, retailers have been told that Man Without Fear #2 will now be drawn by Stefano Landini, after his recent run on Daredevil with Charles Soule.
And Man Without Fear #3 will now be drawn by Iban Coello, also known for Deadpool, as well as Justice League Beyond and Batman Beyond.
No change for issues 4 or 5 though. Yet.
MAN WITHOUT FEAR #2
(W) Jed MacKay (A) Stefano Landini (CA) Kyle Hotz
MAN WITHOUT FEAR #3
(W) Jed MacKay (A) Iban Coello (CA) Kyle Hotz
Daredevil is gone, but Hell’s Kitchen is still a place of heroes and villains. Foggy Nelson (issue #1), the Defenders (issue #2), the many loves of Matt Murdock (issue #3), the Kingpin (issue #4) and a mysterious Guardian Devil (issue #5) will all learn what it means to live in a world without a Daredevil. And without a Daredevil to protect it, has hell come for his city? Who is The Man Without Fear?! Rated T+ SRP: $3.99
- Rags #1 3rd Printing, Punchline #1 2nd Printing from Antarctic Press - December 10, 2018
- Joe Illidge, No Longer Executive Editor at Valiant Entertainment (UPDATED) - December 10, 2018
- What Avengers: Endgame May Owe to Roy Thomas and Avengers #71 - December 10, 2018
- Vancouver’s The Comicshop to Close - December 10, 2018
- J Scott Campbell Published His Own Captain Marvel Covers - December 10, 2018