Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for October and November 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. This is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes.
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers and tweet/Facebook/Reddit out your favourites. Link back if you feel like it…
Time to dive deep!
Wonder Woman #60 by Jenny Frison.
Titans #31 by Philip Tan.
Superman #6 by Adam Hughes
Scooby Apocalypse #32 by Will Conrad.
Hawkman #7 by Julian Totino Tedesco.
Harley Quinn #56 by Frank Cho (now in colour)
Green Arrow #57 by Kaare Andrews.
Flash #60 by Derrick Chew.
Detective Comics #994 by Mark Brooks.
Goddess Mode #1 by Stjepan Šejić.
The Batman Who Laughs #1 by Greg Capullo.
- ‘Neal Adams Is Full Of Crap’ – Roy Thomas Refutes Claims About the Kree/Skrull War - December 15, 2018
- Victoria McNally, Valiant’s Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, Also Out - December 15, 2018
- How The Graphic Novel Sale is Looking at Ollie’s Bargain Outlet - December 15, 2018
- Recoloured Poison Ivy Cover From Heroes In Crisis #7 Solicitations - December 15, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 15th December – It’s Just White Noise… - December 15, 2018