This week, Dark Horse Comics showed off images from their upcoming book, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – Creating a Champion. Much like the Zelda books made before it, this will be a nearly 500-page tome of content related to the most recent Zelda game released on the Nintendo Switch. Without even having picked up the book, this thing looks massive.
The pages themselves look like they went into grand detail to make this book feel like the ultimate guide to the series and it’s creation, as you can see from the photos below that are currently making the rounds. The book is set to be released on November 20th, we hope to have a review for you next week when it’s released.
- In One Week, In Two Weeks - in Comic Shops From November 7th - 14th
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly "Still on the Cards"
- Nintendo Clears Cloud Save Confusion with Six-Month Recovery Period
- Valiant, Dynamite and IDW Comics Come to the Nintendo Switch in November
- Walmart is Getting an Exclusive Mario Tennis Aces Switch Bundle
- Sixteen Years of Red vs. Blue: An Interview With Gus Sorola - December 14, 2018
- Atari Flashback Classics Added to the Nintendo Switch - December 14, 2018
- Daybreak Games Reveals PlanetSide Arena’s Release Date - December 14, 2018
- A Fisherman’s Tale Receives an Official Release Date - December 14, 2018
- Infinity Ward Evacuated Yesterday After a Bomb Threat - December 14, 2018