For the lucky few who manage to pull off a grand victory in the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge, they’re in for a trip when the Global Finals hits Dubai. Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation both announced today that the event sponsored by Samsung Galaxy Note9 will be held between November 29th through December 1st at the Festival Arena in Dubai. You can buy tickets here if you wish to go, or you can participate if you have more than enough fans on Twitch or YouTube.
To participate in PUBG Mobile Star Challenge, players must have more than 1,000 fans or followers across specified streaming platforms but can form a squad of up to three other players with no requirements. Followed by regional finals held in Europe, Asia, North America, South America, Japan, Korea, and China, the top 20 teams from each region are invited to the Global Finals in Dubai to be the winner of all winners claiming part of the $400,000 prize purse.
- China Approves Several Games Except for Tencent Games
- RRQ Athena Win PUBG Mobile Star Challenge 2018 Global Finals
- Tencent Partners with SLIVER.tv for New Esports Channel
- PUBG Develops Say They're Done With the "Fix PUBG" Project
- Sony Confirms PUBG Will Be Coming to PS4 in December
- PUBG Officially Announces It Will Be Added to Xbox Game Pass
- Microsoft is Working On Prototype Controllers for Tablet and Smartphones
- A Look Inside the PUBG Mobile 0.9.0 Update
- PUBG Mobile and A Bathing Ape Partner Up for New In-Game Gear
- Fortnite Breaks an iOS Mobile Revenue Record Within 200 Days
- PUBG Mobile Taking Entries for Global "Star Challenge 2018"