Hot Toys has revealed a new Justice League concept figure featuring Wonder Woman in her classic colorway. The throwback figure features Diana in her classic comic-style costume, and spot-on Gal Gadot face portrait. She also comes with her sword, lasso, shield, wrist gauntlets, four sets of hands, and a scarf.
This one is exclusive to Tokyo Comic Con for now, but hopefully it will be available widely after. Check out all of the details and pics down below.
Wonder Woman who embraces her roots as she stands for what she believes has become an enduring heroine for millions of fans world-wide. As a member of the world’s greatest super heroes, the legendary warrior princess is an Amazonian force to be reckoned with. Inspired by the comic art in the early days, Hot Toys is delighted to present today the 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version) Collectible Figure as a special release from the Justice League line-up.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
The newly introduced Wonder Woman figure is surely an essential addition to your DC Comic collection!
– Product Code: MMS506
– Product Name: Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version)
– Height: Approximately 29 cm tall
– Points of Articulations: 17
– Special Features: Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation, One piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth), Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects
– Artists: Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
– Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
– Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
– Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
– Body with over 17 points of articulations
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
– One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
– One (1) left hand for holding shield
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
– One (1) navy blue colored scarf
– One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
– One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
– One (1) engraved sword
– One (1) shield
– One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
– Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
– Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate