Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald is a little over a week away from hitting theaters but the hype train is on the way. Warner Bros. United Kingdom twitter account appears to be getting some more footage and other things that the United States is not. In this case it’s a new 30 second TV spot with some new footage including showcasing some of the beasts from the title.
Two days ago they got another TV spot this once featuring some new footage and plenty of people doing magic.
One of the things that seems to be setting this series apart from the Harry Potter series is that we get to see a lot more people using magic. We’re not following some kids learning but adults that already know what they are doing. It makes for a more blockbuster experience with a lot of special effects. Whether or not that improves the experience is unclear and we’ll have to see what the critical and commercial reception to this one is.
Summary: The second installment of the ‘Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them’ series, which follows the adventures of Newt Scamander.
Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, directed by David Yates, will star Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol, Ezra Miller, with Jude Law and Johnny Depp. It will be released on November 16th.
- The Gifted Season 2 Episode 8: Promo, Summary, Images, and a Tiara - November 14, 2018
- Ralph Breaks the Internet Review: Funny Moments That Never Comes Together - November 14, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Episode 5: Promo, Summary, and a Giant Octopus - November 13, 2018
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018