World of Final Fantasy Maxima has launched today on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam. Which naturally means we have a launch trailer for you. World of Final Fantasy Maxima takes players to the magical world of Grymoire where they’ll encounter heroes from their favorite Final Fantasy games including Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy VII, and Final Fantasy X.
Now, if you’ve played the original World of Final Fnatasy, the enhanced and upgraded version of the game comes with updated graphics, new characters and Mirages, and an Avatar Change system that lets you add your favorite Final Fantasy characters to your stacks for more powerful combos and more strategies.
Maxima also has some new side quests, boss battles, mini-games, and a new Nightmare difficulty mode.
So, as far as remasters go, there’s quite a bit to Maxima to make it fresh even for players of the original game. And because you might already own World of Final Fantasy on Steam or PS4, you can purchase the new Maxima content as a DLC on those systems rather than buying it as a separate game file. Which is fantastic.
Sure, you still have to pay for the remaster, but you get the new content for only $15.99 USD which is a pretty nice discount from the Switch and Xbox One editions which will retail at $39.99 USD.
You can check out the launch trailer below.
- New PS4 Controller With a Touch Screen Appears in Updated Sony Patent
- Three Final Fantasy Games Going Backward Compatible on Xbox One
- Nintendo is Shutting Down Video Streaming Services on Wii
- Square Enix Launches FFXI ReFriender for Final Fantasy XI
- European Comics Platform Izneo is Moving to the Switch - November 11, 2018
- Metro Exodus Spartan Collector’s Edition Details Revealed - November 11, 2018
- EA and UEFA Reveal the eChampions League for FIFA 19 - November 11, 2018
- PlayStation Owners in Chicago will be Taxed Extra for Game Rentals - November 11, 2018
- Thief Simulator Tops Steam’s Bestseller List This Weekend - November 11, 2018