Today, Ubisoft showed off a brief glimpse of what’s to come for Rainbow Six Siege‘s fourth season, which they’ve called Operation: Wind Bastion. Along with a new map and some toys, the devs will be adding in a couple new operators to the mix that will be revealed on Twitch during the Pro League Finals next week from November 17th-18th. Here’s a quick preview of what to look forward to during next week’s reveal.
For Operation Wind Bastion and following a written agreement with the resident Commander, Rainbow Six has secured permission to use the renowned fortress located in the Atlas Mountains. You’ll have the rare opportunity to test your skills inside a stunning mudbrick kasbah. Enjoy unprecedented roof access, but do try to stay focused despite the breathtaking oasis just next door.
The first Operator is a Defender and the Commander himself who is as stoic as the mountains are immovable. He is stationed at the country’s legendary kasbah, a training ground that has shocked and awed thousands of incoming soldiers. Strict and imposing, he inspires respect and has taken it upon himself to guide the future of Moroccan Special Forces.
The second Operator is an Attacker who travels wherever the wind takes her. She’s among the few explorers who can cross the Sahara, climb up the Alps, trek through Asia’s rainforests, march along the Arctic Circle…and still return to her unit in operational shape. Perceptive and resourceful, she’s an expert on environmental operations with a knack for pushing the enemy back.
- Operation Wind Bastion is Now Available in Rainbow Six Siege
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info
- Streamlabs Launches an App Store for Twitch Streamers
- Ubisoft to Remove Controversial Images from Rainbow Six Siege
- Guerrilla Games Reportedly Poaching Rainbow Six Siege Devs
- Ubisoft Says Rainbow Six Siege Will Not Come to the Nintendo Switch
- Rainbow Six Siege Fully Reveals Two New Operators: Clash and Maverick
- Rainbow Six Siege Teases New Operative Ahead of Six Major Paris