Ubisoft has temporarily shut down the Epic Mercenary events in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey due to a few malfunctions and are working to repair them. The company sent out an update on their forums letting people know of the change. No word yet as to when it might return, but for now, there’s a ton of game left to get to for most players.
Two weeks ago, when we attempted to launch the first Epic Mercenary Event with Damais the Indifferent, we discovered that the content didn’t properly appear for a majority of our players. It wasn’t satisfactory to have an event available to only a portion of our players, so we decided to temporarily remove the Epic Mercenary Events from the game altogether until the issue is resolved. We are working on a fix and are hoping to introduce them later this month. We will provide an updated ETA as soon as possible.
In the meantime, we will activate 1x Epic Ship Event each week moving forward. And as a thank you for your patience and understanding, we will be activating a discount of -80 Orichalcum for the Legendary item that Sargon (Oikos of the Olympians) will sell next week.
- Assassin's Creed Will Soon Be Getting a Set of Wines
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam
- Watch This YouTube Channel Recreate Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey Weapons
- Twitch Prime Members Can Receive DLC for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
- Google Shows Off "Project Stream" With Assassin's Creed Odyssey
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Director Says Series Should Always Offer Male and Female Choice Going Forward
- Assassin’s Creed Will Soon Be Getting a Set of Wines - November 15, 2018
- Sony Says They Will Not Be Attending E3 2019 - November 15, 2018
- Creed: Rise to Glory Receives a Creed II Character Update - November 15, 2018
- Universal Games Announces Mobile Title DreamWorks Dragons: Titan Uprising - November 15, 2018
- Team17 Release Three New DLC Packs for The Escapists 2 on Switch - November 15, 2018