Mad Max universe creator and director George Miller is hard at work on his next feature film, Three Thousand Years of Longing. The title doesn’t really give us any ideas as to what the film may be about, but some reports are saying it’ll have something to do with genies.
The big news out of this weekend’s AMF (American Film Market), at least according to Deadline, is the interest in the global market for Miller’s film.
There was also the mention that two very big stars are joining Three Thousand Years of Longing, Idris Elba and Tilda Swinton.
We’ll of course let you know when we know more about the film, it’s sounding pretty damn epic to us.
- 'Three Thousand Years of Longing': George Miller's Next Film
- 'Twilight Zone: The Movie' Turns 35 Years Old Today
- Let's Talk About James Cameron’s Story Of Science Fiction Episode 2
- Furiosa Prequel/Sequel May Still Happen, Says Charlize Theron
- Going Back to Cherry Tree Lane in New ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Video - November 14, 2018
- Report: ‘Birds of Prey’ May Have Found Their Batgirl - November 14, 2018
- Gina Carano Joins Disney+ Star Wars Series ‘The Mandalorian’ - November 14, 2018
- Ivan Drago [Dolph Lundgren] Talks ‘Creed II’ Motivations, Revenge - November 14, 2018
- Hulu Nabs George R. R. Martin’s ‘Wild Cards’ for 2 Different Shows - November 14, 2018