Vincenzo “Enzo” Apicella was a cartoonist and restauranteur, born in Italy but living and working in London, including publications such as Observer, Guardian, Punch, Economist, Private Eye, Harpers & Queen, and Liberazione. You will see his restaurant designs in Pizza Express the country over and he was co-owner of Club dell’Arethusa, Meridiana, Factotum, Apicella ’81 and Condotti. He died on the 31st of October, aged 96.
But death didn’t stop him. On November 1st, his latest cartoon was emailed out to his followers. With a new cartoon. Letting everyone know that there was nothing up there…Good to know that literally nothing would stop this cartoonist from meeting his deadlines.
- The Daily LITG – 15th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Heidi - November 15, 2018
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018