Top Cat can do what no human being can do, while living in the DC Universe. In today’s Superman/Top Cat Special, he can see through Clark Kent’s glasses to the Superman beneath.
To be fair, he has had practice with doing this kind of thing himself.
So he knows of what he speaks. But which is the secret identity, Superman or Clark Kent? Over in today’s Heroes In Crisis #2, not even Superman seems to be sure.
The biggest question is, how can Top Cat do what no one else can do? Maybe that’s his superpower? I’m sure Officer Dibble would agree.
SUPERMAN TOP CAT SPECIAL #1
(W) Dan DiDio, J.M DeMatteis (A) Tom Mandrake (A/CA) Shane Davis
It’s Superman versus super food with Top Cat caught in the middle. While searching for his missing friend Bennie, TC uncovers a dietary danger that threatens the healthier portions of mankind, and it’s up to the Man of Steel to stop the probiotic menace of Kalien! In the salad bar, no one can hear you scream. Plus, part four of a Secret Squirrel backup story written by J.M. DeMatteis. In Shops: Oct 31, 2018 SRP: $4.99
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #1 - November 13, 2018
- Jim Lee Draws a Crowd (and Wonder Woman) and Answers Whether Batman Kills The Joker at SAM - November 13, 2018
- Re-Review: G Willow Wilson’s Wonder Woman #58 Mirrors the Movie Through a Dark Glass - November 13, 2018
- Meet Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele’s Toy Story 4 Characters, Ducky and Bunny, in Second Teaser Trailer - November 13, 2018