Check out these upcoming DC Comics covers for November 2018 shipping titles. As ever, you may have seen some of them – but you won’t have seen most of them…
Ever since DC Rebirth began, DC Comics has been running variant covers for all their ongoing series, monthly and twice-monthly, with a regular variant artist for each title. However, they rarely run the variant covers with the initial solicitation or the second standard cover for twice-monthly comics. This is where Bleeding Cool comes in, hoovering them up every month and presenting them to the viewing public for your delectation and pull-list planning purposes.
Okay, so which of these covers might move the needle as to which comics you may or may not pick up next month? Judge those books by their covers and tweet/Facebook/Reddit out your favourites. Link back if you feel like it… and time to dive deep.
Wonder Woman #59 by Terry and Rachel Dodson.
Wonder Woman #59 by Jenny Frison.
Action Comics #1005 by Francis Manapul.
Batgirl #29 by Josh Middleton.
Batman Beyond #26 by Dave Johnson.
Detective Comics #993 by Mark Brooks.
Detective Comics #993 by Carmine Giandomenico.
Flash #59 by Karl Kerschl.
Batman Damned #2 by Jim Lee.
- Life Is Strange #1 and Bloodshot: Rising Spirit #1 Go to Second Prints the Day Before Publishing - November 13, 2018
- The Conservative Councillor of Camden Who Paid Tribute to Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Talking to Kieron Gillen About Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt and DIE, With Wine and Cheese (VIDEO) - November 13, 2018
- Talking To – And About – Stan Lee - November 13, 2018
- Jonathan Ross, Correcting the BBC Over Stan Lee on Newsnight Last Night - November 13, 2018