A spinoff of Melvyn Bragg‘s The South Bank Show, Opening Shot was an arts TV programme from London Weekend Television in 1993 aimed at a younger audience. Which meant comics. And in the mid nineties, that seemed to mean local comics publisher Marvel UK.
So with some Stan Lee footage that will not have been seen in the USA, here’s a look at a bunch of comic creators, Liam Sharp, Andy Lanning, Paul Neary, Jan Duuresema, Bobbie Chase and more back in the early nineties…
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Batman Writer Tom King Takes on Bill Maher Over Stan Lee and Donald Trump - November 17, 2018