While it may have taken some time, we did eventually see Wolfenstein II on the Nintendo Switch. But the next time that won’t be an issue. GameSpot is reporting that during a panel at PAX Aus, Bethesda marketing executive Pete Hines confirmed that the next time they make a Wolfenstein game, it will come to the Switch. But that raised a few questions on their end.
During the panel, Hines teased that “the next Wolfenstein” game is also coming to Switch. That’s intriguing because the new standalone game Wolfenstein: Youngblood is only confirmed for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. There is also a third major Wolfenstein coming, but no platforms have been announced yet. It appears Hines was referring to one or both of these games.
Since a release date hasn’t been announced for Youngblood, it could theoretically give the company time to set it up for the Switch. However, the most like scenario is that the third chapter in the series will be the one to come out.
- Is the Nintendo Switch Getting a YouTube App Next Week?
- Regista Will Release The Demon Crystal on Nintendo Switch in Japan
- A Japanese Auction Features a Wii Remote Prototype for GameCube
- Bethesda Softworks Confirms They're Working on Wolfenstein III
- Play BJ's Daughters in Wolfenstein Youngblood Revealed at Bethesda's E3 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus Soundtrack Releasing in June
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus is Coming to Nintendo Switch in June
- Punching Nazis on the Go is the Best Selling Point for Wolfenstein II on Switch
- SuperGroupies Releasing Kingdom Hearts III Clothing Line - November 17, 2018
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018