With TwitchCon and PAX Aus happening right now, you may have forgotten that Paris Games Week is also happening, and that’s where we got a new look at Anthem. The video below has been making the rounds today showing off the game’s mechanics as you fly around and use elements like ice, wind, and fire. There’s still so much about the game that hasn’t been explained by the developers that a lot of what you see could be open to interpretation as to what it means story-wise. But at the very least you’re getting a good look at the abilities in action as well as the way the levels and characters look in this version of the demo.
- SuperGroupies Releasing Kingdom Hearts III Clothing Line - November 17, 2018
- THQ Nordic Releases a New Apocalyptic Trailer for Darksiders III - November 16, 2018
- Chucklefish Shows Off 15 Minutes of Eastward Footage - November 16, 2018
- State of Decay 2 Adds a New Free Zedhunter Update - November 16, 2018
- Star Citizen Will Offer a Free Week in Late November - November 16, 2018