It looks like Bandai Namco have decided to add a little Nier Automata into the mix as we get to see B2 come to SoulCalibur VI. It what is hopefully the start of a few of additions from Square Enix partnering with BN, the addition of 2B adds another out-of-time character to the mix from a different franchise. Nothing new when it comes to SoulCalibur, but certainly one of the more interesting choices to include from modern gaming.
The company didn’t add any kind of timetable on when we’d see her added to the game, but we’re assuming she’ll be part of the season pass and whatever DLC pack they may have on the way. That is assuming, of course, the company is doing the same kind of pattern they’ve done with other games like Dragon Ball FighterZ, where they release at least two characters at a time. For now, enjoy her trailer!
A new guest character will be joining the stage of history! Meet YoRHa No. 2 Type B from Square Enix’s NieR: Automata. 2B and her dual blades, Virtuous Contract & Virtuous Treaty, are designed for combat against machine lifeforms, employing acrobatic leaps and mid-air slashes, lightning-fast evasions and perfectly coordinated strikes! She will be making her way to the SoulCalibur VI along with her own stage and background music.
- SoulCalibur VI Will Be getting a New Patch for Balances and DLC
- Bulkhead Interactive Has Company Stake Acquired by Square Enix
- Bandai Namco Will Ban Inappropriate Characters in SoulCalibur VI
- Bandai Namco Debuts an Extended Trailer for Twin Mirror
- Bandai Namco Releases Part One of a SoulCalibur Retrospective
- Inferno Officially Returns to SoulCalibur VI as Latest Character
- SoulCalibur VI Will Receive a Beta Next Week
- Bandai Namco Release a SoulCalibur VI Mode Introduction Trailer
- Cervantes Leaked as Next Playable Character in SoulCalibur VI
- We Might Get SoulCalibur VI on Nintendo Switch After Launch