Some good news for Resident Evil fans as the more games are going to be ported over to the Nintendo Switch by Capcom. The company sent out a tweet this morning specifically saying they would be porting over the original game, RE0, and RE4 to the console sometime in 2019.
Capcom is bringing multiple fan favorites to Nintendo Switch! Resident Evil, Resident Evil 0, and Resident Evil 4 will each be launching on Nintendo Switch in 2019! We'll have more info soon!
— Capcom USA (@CapcomUSA_) October 26, 2018
That’s some pretty cool news considering the popularity of each title. It is a little odd that they’re skipping around and not just releasing a pack of Resident Evil titles in a row, and it’s a little odd that we didn’t hear Capcom say there would be any special Nintendo Switch exclusives for each game. We’re guessing the original and RE0 will be the HD remasters, while RE4 will be the same as experienced on the PS4 re-release.
- Rob Dyer Joins Capcom as the Company's New COO
- Regista Will Release The Demon Crystal on Nintendo Switch in Japan
- A Japanese Auction Features a Wii Remote Prototype for GameCube
- Capcom Shows Off Claire Redfield in Military Gear for Resident Evil 2
- Let's Take a Look at Some Toynk Collectibles from Scarface, Resident Evil, and Black Panther
- Milla Jovovich Posts 'Monster Hunter' Movie Update
- Capcom Reveals New Claire Gameplay for Resident Evil 2
- Games Done Quick Releases Their 2019 List of Titles