Shattered Comics and Little Giant Comics created 50 pink-accented copies of a rare NYCC exclusive of Amazing Spider-Man #800, with Matthew DiMasi’s mosaic homage to Todd McFarlane‘s Amazing Spider-Man #300 cover. And Todd McFarlane signed a few copies for CGC slabbing, something he rarely allows.
This is because Shattered is donating 100% of the proceeds to Making Strides of Concord NH of The American Cancer Society.
And they have been auctioning one graded numbered signed and accented copy a day the whole month of October. So there are still a few days left. They seem to sell between $125 and $195.
They sold a few at NYCC and near the end of the month the Todd signatures are going up. He signed #1/50 and #50/50 and a few others.
Every one is unique, CGC worked with the company to make sure the labels were also marked with the corresponding number
- All The Local Comic Shop Day 2018 Exclusives We Can Find For This Saturday - November 13, 2018
- David Avallone’s Writer’s Commentary on Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark #1 - November 13, 2018
- Jim Lee Draws a Crowd (and Wonder Woman) and Answers Whether Batman Kills The Joker at SAM - November 13, 2018
- Re-Review: G Willow Wilson’s Wonder Woman #58 Mirrors the Movie Through a Dark Glass - November 13, 2018
- Meet Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele’s Toy Story 4 Characters, Ducky and Bunny, in Second Teaser Trailer - November 13, 2018