Much has been made of Wolverine getting ‘hot claws’ on his return from death (again). And in The Return Of Wolverine #2 we get the answer to the question we didn’t know we had. We have an idea of what his hot claws look like on the outside.
Well now Logan tells us what they feel like. You know, aside from very hot…
…and we also get a look at what they look like when sheathed inside Logan’s forearms….
They glow from within. Or are searing the flesh within, you get to choose… look forward to colourist Laura Martin to be doing a lot of this sort of thing going forward…
RETURN OF WOLVERINE #2 (OF 5)
(W) Charles Soule (A) Declan Shalvey (CA) Steve McNiven
Logan is alive again – let’s see if he can stay that way!
Parental Advisory In Shops: Oct 24, 2018 SRP: $3.99
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode Launches Tomorrow - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018
- Our First Look at Mark MIllar and Simone Bianchi’s Sharkey The Bounty Hunter for Netflix – With Covers From Frank Quitely and Matteo Scalera - November 20, 2018
- Archie Comics Collects Varsity Edition in February 2019 Solicitations - November 20, 2018
- Marvel Comics’ Full Solicits for February 2019 - November 20, 2018