Here’s your chance Halloween fans- see the 2018 record-setting installment in IMAX starting this Friday!
IMAX announced that they’ll be bringing the David Gordon Green directed Halloween to theaters for one week beginning Friday, October 26th.
The IMAX release of Halloween will be digitally re-mastered into the image and sound quality of The IMAX Experience® with proprietary IMAX DMR® (Digital Re-mastering) technology. The crystal-clear images, coupled with IMAX’s customized theatre geometry and powerful digital audio, create a unique environment that will make audiences feel as if they are in the movie.
— IMAX (@IMAX) October 23, 2018
Halloween is currently in theaters now.
- 'Halloween' Hits 4K, Blu-ray Today and It Looks Fantastic!
- Halloween Success May Lead to New Slasher Era, Even Robert Englund May Have "One More Freddy Left in Him"
- Castle of Horror: Halloween 2018 Sets A New Standard For Sequels
- 'Halloween' 2018: Jamie Lee Curtis Rightfully Gets to Boast
- Let's Take a Look at the Mezco Toyz Living Dead Doll Michael Myers
- Let's Discuss That Halloween Ending and Twist *SPOILERS*
- 'Halloween': Three Women Strode into Haddonfield History
- Listen to John Carpenter's New Halloween Score in its Entirety!