We ran a whole bunch of comic book gossip that spun out of New York Comic Con regarding DC Comics last week. Well, it seems that the Marvel scuttlebutt took a little longer to make it back across the pond, probably going surface mail I suppose. Anyway, it has been fished from the trawlers and we should be able to run some of it over the day. Catch up with more of the Marvel post-NYCC rumourmongering using this tab…
We have seen his cover for Uncanny X-Men Annual #1 by Salvador Larroca.
And we have seen a clip of his cover for Uncanny X-Men #11 for February.
Well, courtesy of NYCC gossip, we have learned that Salvador Larroca is back full-time working for the X-Men cubicles at Marvel Comics, leaving the Star Wars books and following his ex-Star Wars editor Jordan White to the mutant lobby. And has been so for the past several months working on… something. The Uncanny X-Men weekly? Maybe. Another X-Men project? Possibly. Will we learn more in a month? Quite likely…
Here is the very thin solicit for the annual…
UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL #1
(W) Ed Brisson (A) Carlos E. Gomez (CA) Salvador Larroca
Rated T+In Shops: Jan 23, 2019
Of course, Salvador is also busy at home, where he just took part in this three-person comics event at the Regional Library of Madrid
Did you go?
- The Daily LITG – 18th November 2018 – Happy Birthday, Alan Moore - November 18, 2018
- Looks Like Leviathan Begins in Action Comics #1007 - November 17, 2018
- Todd Matthy’s Writer’s Commentary on Robots Vs Princesses #3 - November 17, 2018
- Viz Announce My Hero Academia: Smash, Komi Can’t Communicate, Beastars and Automatic Eve for 2019 - November 17, 2018
- Kodansha to Publish Cardcaptor Sakura: Collector’s Edition in 2019 - November 17, 2018