Valiant Entertainment has a new trademark registration that may indicate their upcoming publishing plans.
The Forgotten Queen has been registered as a trademark for ‘Comic books; books featuring narrative artwork or characters from narrative artwork, graphic novels, comic strips; stories in printed form all featuring narrative artwork or characters from narrative artwork; posters; art prints; collectible trading cards; children’s activity books; decals and stickers, Downloadable electronic publications in the nature of comic books, comic strips, graphic novels, books featuring narrative artwork or characters from narrative artwork, and stories in illustrated form; downloadable collectible trading cards.’
This probably won’t be The Lizard Queen, created by Tim Truman and Paul Gulacy from Turok: The Dinosaur Hunter.
Or the Spider Alien Queen from X-O Manowar, created by Jorge Gonzalez and Rik Levins.
Could this be The Queen of Oblivion from Faith, created by Marguerite Sauvage and MJ Kim?
We will wait to find out… does Summer 2019 sound good to you?
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- The 13th Doctor Who Starts a New Arc in Titan Comics Solicits for February 2019 - November 21, 2018
- An Appeal to Pick Up 24 Panels in Your Comic Store Today - November 21, 2018
- The Brutality Of Batman Crosses a Line in Batman #59 Twist (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2018
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018