Frank Cho likes his art equipment. But for some drawings he goes right back to basics with his ballpoint pen. And he is collecting those heavily crosshatched drawings and creating new ones for a volume that has smashed onto Kickstarter.
You can see the level of detail he can acheive with the most humble and disposable of drawing instruments…
And you can keep zooming in…
Ballpoint Beauties is an oversized volume that will feature, well Frank Cho drawing what he likes to draw the most.
Again and again.
Okay, well mostly.
You have to have a little variety, right Frank? Reaching the $100,000 mark has added gatefold pages to the book, bumping it up to 104 oversized pages for $20 paperback, $30 hardcover.
And you can see him creating one right here…
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018