A couple of months ago we reported that Madmind Games had decided to drop the unrated version of Agony, which was sad news for fans at the time. Turns out we were pretty much lied to by the studio as the unrated version is officially on and is being released on Halloween. The news came yesterday evening as the company released a new NSFW trailer for everyone to “enjoy”, so to speak. Fair warning: don’t eat before you watch!
Agony Unrated features a full-fledged story mode as well as an open challenge system that randomly generates levels for players to explore and survive to gain new Highscores. Agony throws players in the midst of hell where they strive to stay alive and solve the riddle behind the mysterious Red Goddess; architect of this place of sorrow and pain, and the sole entity with knowledge of how escape… but there is more to the story than it seems. Haunted by nightmare creatures, players gain the ability to possess demons and other souls to find their way out of hell.
- Madmind Studio Cancels Unrated Version of Agony
- Early Thoughts on Agony: It’s Actually Closer to Boring
- Agony Developers Release a New Fractal Gameplay Trailer
- Madmind Studio Shows Off the New Ultra-Hard Mode in Agony
- Survival Horror Game Agony Finally Gets a Release Date
- CBS Announces Gamers’ Choice Awards Complete With Nominees - November 18, 2018
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Reveal a New Dead or Alive 6 Fighter with NiCO - November 18, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon - November 18, 2018