Filming just wrapped on the next installment of Spider-Man starring Tom Holland, but that’s not stopping the young ballet-trained acrobat from stopping by ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live.
Just last night, Holland dropped by Kimmel’s New York Week, wearing his new Spider-Man suit that’ll be featured in Spider-Man: Far From Home, and did some pretty impressive tricks WITHOUT wires after Guillermo stole the spider-mask:
We’re pretty excited to see what happens in Spider-Man: Far From Home, the wealth of set photos and videos making their way to the public only fueling that interest. There was the handshake that Holland and his costar Zendaya did right before a highwire stunt, the stunt itself, and Tom’s post when he wrapped filming.
Jon Watts, who directed Spider-Man: Homecoming, is back to helm this second installment in the modern Spider-Verse.
We also know that Michael Keaton is set to return as Vulture, Jon Favreau is on board as Happy, Marisa Tomei will be back as Aunt Mae, Cobie Smulders will make an appearance as S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Maria Hill, and Samuel L. Jackson as S.H.I.E.L.D. director Nick Fury.
Jake Gyllenhaal is also on cast, he’ll be playing Quentin Beck / Mysterio, one of the classic Spider-Man baddies who we’re VERY interested to see the modern Marvel take on.
Spider-Man: Far From Home will also have a score from Oscar winning composer Michael Giacchino, and is expected to hit theaters on July 5th, 2019.
- Marvel Studios Releases 'Spider-Man: Far From Home' Teaser Trailer
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Wraps as Tom Holland Shares Some Images
- Remy Hii of Crazy Rich Asians Cast in Spider-Man: Far From Home
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Adds Samuel L. Jackson and Cobie Smulders to the Cast
- Want to Know Why It Took Peter Parker So Long to Fade in 'Avengers: Infinity War'?
- Sony and Marvel Have Released the Official Logo for Spider-Man: Far From Home