Be honest, the minute you saw that headline about Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, you weren’t entirely surprised that hackers have attacked the game. Treyarch’s latest installment of the series has only been out for a week and already hacking sites have started selling off aimbots, which people have started documenting on social media from killcams after being eliminated from matches. One of the most popular making it’s way around is this little clip from Reddit, where you can see the player shoot through walls like it’s another day at the office.
We’re primarily interested in this because we know for a fact that Blizzard, who currently runs the Black Ops 4 servers on Battle.net, loves to bring the banhammer down on cheaters. Anytime someone is caught in games like Overwatch or World of Warcraft, punishment is swift. So we’re kind of interested to see how the Call of Duty community on both sides of the aisle react now that the online services are being managed by a company that believes in swift justice towards cheaters, including killing all of their stats on their profile and banning their IP. The next few weeks should be fun to watch.
- Nuketown is Coming to Black Ops 4 on PS4 Next Week
- Blizzard Releases Details About Warcraft III Reforged at BlizzCon
- Blizzard Teases World of Warcraft's "Tides of Vengeance" with New Cinematic
- A Battlefield V Dev Got Banned from Playing Black Ops 4
- Treyarch Has Upgraded Black Ops 4 Servers After Player Uproar
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment "Salute Pack"
- Black Ops 4 Will Receive an Update Before Double XP Weekend
- Treyarch Says Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Had a $500 Million Weekend
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales
- Ubisoft Reveals More Rainbow Six Siege Operators and Mission Info - November 18, 2018
- Rapper 2 Milly Claims He’s Suing Epic Games Over Fortnite Emote - November 18, 2018
- Koei Tecmo Reveal a New Dead or Alive 6 Fighter with NiCO - November 18, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Getting Standard Action Figures Soon - November 18, 2018
- PUBG Develops Say They’re Done With the “Fix PUBG” Project - November 17, 2018