A little bit of news for Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 as the game will be getting a major update added before the game’s first weekend event. Treyarch sent out a tweet yesterday evening letting players know that they would be installing a “substantial update” that is designed to fix a number of issues across all areas of the game.
Tomorrow, we’re releasing a substantial update to #BlackOps4 with a host of improvements, fixes, and additions across all modes, including new stability fixes for Zombies. We’ll also kick off our first 2XP Weekend, along with 2XP Nebulium Plasma in Zombies! More details soon.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) October 18, 2018
As to what they’re fixing, they weren’t that specific. We’re hoping the company will give us a complete set of patch notes for those curious as to what got adjusted in Black Ops 4, but we’re hoping it will fix some of the issues we ran into while reviewing it such as clipping through the map and ammo reload glitches.
- Nuketown is Coming to Black Ops 4 on PS4 Next Week
- A Battlefield V Dev Got Banned from Playing Black Ops 4
- Treyarch Has Upgraded Black Ops 4 Servers After Player Uproar
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Getting Special Endowment "Salute Pack"
- Predictably, Aimbots Have Come to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
- Treyarch Says Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Had a $500 Million Weekend
- Treyarch Adds Updates to Black Ops 4, Including Blackout Player Count
- Treyarch Teases Next DLC Zombie Map for Black Ops 4
- Activision Brags About Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Opening Day Sales
- Black Ops 4 Players Are Already Begging For a Change to Emotes