I am seriously considering a Bleeding Cool mailing list for comic book retailers that gathers up things like this in one handy package. Because, as Final Order Cut-Off dates for all sorts of comics are due, the promotion of a newly revealed cover to encourage retailers to up their orders is become an established, if spread out, thing….
Maybe we could call it Bleeding Cool Cab Get FOCed, or something similar?
Anyway ahead of The Weatherman #6, the end of the first volume, reaching that date, we have this exclusive first-look at Cliff Chiang‘s variant, courtesy of writer Jody LeHeup… that’s Jody.
Out on November 14th. FOC October 22nd. The Weatherman Vol 2 will return in May.
(W) Jody LeHeup (A) Nathan Fox
END OF STORY ARC
Agent Cross finds herself in a battle to the death to save the life of a man who may be responsible for the murder of billions. But if Nathan Bright dies, so does what’s left of humanity…
Don’t miss the shocking conclusion of the first chapter of JODY LEHEUP and NATHAN FOX’s riveting sci-fi thriller THE WEATHERMAN.
THE WEATHERMAN will return in May 2019! In Shops: Nov 14, 2018
Final Orders Due: Oct 22, 2018
- It’s New Comics Wednesday For the Marvel Universe in Sleepwalker #3 (Spoilers) - November 21, 2018
- The 13th Doctor Who Starts a New Arc in Titan Comics Solicits for February 2019 - November 21, 2018
- An Appeal to Pick Up 24 Panels in Your Comic Store Today - November 21, 2018
- The Brutality Of Batman Crosses a Line in Batman #59 Twist (SPOILERS) - November 21, 2018
- Finally, Dynamite Launches Crackdown Comic in February 2019 Solicits - November 21, 2018