First we have a preview of next week’s Doctor Who episode, Rosa, set in 1950’s Alabama and a certain Rosa Parks ahead of some civil rights history.
Montgomery, Alabama. 1955. The Doctor and her friends find themselves in the Deep South of America. As they encounter a seamstress by the name of Rosa Parks, they begin to wonder whether someone is attempting to change history.
And then we have a look at the new TARDIS interior with designer Arwel Wyn Jones as revealed on tonight’s episode The Ghost Monument. A few thoughts about that coming..
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Ghost Monument
- The New Doctor Who Theme Tune - And The Oncoming Cast For Series 11...
- Doctor Who Showrunner "Doesn't Know" if Show Will Bring Back River Song
- Eleven Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Woman Who Fell To Earth
- Jodie Whittaker's Doctor Who to Debut a Barbie at Midnight at Hot Topic
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who Series 11 Episode 7, “Kerblam” - November 18, 2018
- Doctor Who Season 11 Episode 8: Alan Cummings Comes to “The Witchfinders” - November 18, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 18th November 2018 – ‘Hard To Sell What We Do Not Get’ - November 18, 2018
- Penultimate Issue of Alan Moore and Kevin O’Neill’s Cinema Purgatorio in Avatar Press’ February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018
- AfterShock Comics Launches Stronghold. Oberon and a Hit Lunch Special in February 2019 Solicits - November 18, 2018