Niantic is teasing a new Pokémon headed to Pokémon GO this week, which should make those who love Gen 4 creatures very excited. The company released this cryptic post on the game’s official Twitter account yesterday that got a lot of people talking.
As we learn about Pokémon originally discovered in the Sinnoh region, we’re curious to hear about a Pokémon that has a fiery rear end. 🔥 Whatever this Fire-type Pokémon is, we’re excited for the opportunity to add it to our Pokédex soon! pic.twitter.com/ocY2VUDZq0
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) October 13, 2018
Obviously, from the description and shape of the Pokémon on the picture, we’re looking at getting Chimchar as the latest addition to the game. Of course, since this is a tease, there’s no official date as to when it will be added, but we’re sure some random dataminer will come around and tell us all the details before then.
- Pokémon GO Reveals November's Community Day Details
- Pokémon GO Releases Special Pokémon at NYCC
- Pokémon GO Players Try to Figure Out What a Meltan Is
- Pokémon GO is Letting You Vote for New Pokéstops
- The Shiny Wingull Got Released Into Pokémon GO Early
- Another Pokémon GO Datamine Finds Mention of a Fourth Generation
- Starfinder’s Signal of Screams Gets New Adventure: The Diaspora Strain - November 14, 2018
- Overwatch League’s Next Expansion Team Revealed: Hangzhou Spark - November 14, 2018
- They Might Be Giants Get a LEGO Ideas Pitch for BrickHeadz - November 14, 2018
- GIVEAWAY: Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links Glowing Orb - November 14, 2018
- Astroneer Receives an Official Release Date in February 2019 - November 14, 2018