Universal Pictures came to New York Comic Con in a big way this year. They showed off nearly twenty-five minutes of footage for the Mortal Engines and Bleeding Cool got the chance to talk to various members of the cast and crew. Robert Sheehan talks about the unique challenges that come from working on a set with a lot of special effects and the extremely intense performance that Stephen Lang brought to the set.
Summary: Many years after the “Sixty Minute War,” cities survive a now desolate Earth by moving around on giant wheels attacking and devouring smaller towns to replenish their resources.
Mortal Engines, directed by Christian Rivers, stars Hera Hilmar, Hugo Weaving, Frankie Adams, Caren Pistorius, Stephen Lang, and Robert Sheehan. It will be released on December 18th.
- Detective Pikachu Gets a Noir Inspired Poster - November 12, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4: Nick Zano Explains Why He Isn’t in Tonight’s Episode - November 12, 2018
- New Banner for Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse Teases the Various Spider-People - November 12, 2018
- Kevin Feige Says Most People Are Unfamiliar with the Eternals and That’s a Good Thing - November 12, 2018
- Common Addresses Whether or Not He’s Returning for John Wick: Parabellum - November 11, 2018